Services, Reviews and Products
I love to see new food products and cooking equipment.
But, not all products or services are a good fit for My Kitchen Stories. I am aware that all products have passionate producers and that nothing is for free. I do not accept a product or service if I feel it is not something I can cook with or will benefit my readers. Readers quickly become fatigued with a constant stream of product reviews.
Some products and product launches are far better filtered to social media. I have healthy social media platforms and a responsive audience and this is often a more effective place to showcase some products and restaurant launches. Please by all means approach me about this.
I can work with you on Recipe Development and Editing, Recipe testing, Product Development, Labeling and HACCP Requirements and Food Photography.
Recipe Development and Editing
If you are looking for an experienced recipe developer or editor I am always looking for opportunities. I have developed recipes for both website publication, recipe cards as marketing tools and educational material about product use. I am……..
- A Qualified chef trained in commercial cookery and costing
- I understand that people have limited time
- Ingredients must be easily obtained
- People just need an idea to get enthused
- I can write recipes for any product
- I can use your sauce or product in a great recipe
- I can write gluten free recipes
- Healthy or indulgent recipes
- I have worked as a restaurant pastry chef
- I have worked as a caterer in my own business and with others ( e.g rockpool catering)
- Experienced in Asian Cuisine ( worked with Kylie Kwong)
- I have a great knowledge of cheese
Some of my work includes
Harper Collins Publishers Australia
Porch and Parlours Pea Pancake
Game Farm products for My Kitchen Stories website and social media
Australia on a Plate Cheese & ready made product recipes for aoap.com.au website
Essential Ingredient Sydney: Website Guides
- Guide : All about sugar
- Native bush herb Guide
- Making the perfect risotto
- All about Oils
Rabbit Hole Tea Bar for My Kitchen Stories website and social media
- Berry Tea Loaf
- Raspberry and Rabbit Hole Ginger Tea Crumble with Quince
Lario Food and Wine Co. for My Kitchen Stories website
- Bronte Pistachio and Lemon Cake
- White chocolate and Bronte pistachio cookies
- Bronte Pistachio cheesecake
- Amedei chocolate tart with Piedemont Hazelnut semifreddo
- Braised chicken with Fregola
- Barley risotto with Mushrooms
Australian Macadamias for My Kitchen Stories website and social media
Trade expo and catalogue using imported disposable food containers & :
If you would like to work with My Kitchen Stories please contact Tania through the contact tab.
or email tania@mykitchenstoriesDOTcomDOTau