Raspberry, Yoghurt and Chocolate Popsicle
Easy as pie and twice as healthy. Try these pops and get an energy boost
- 200 gm frozen raspberries not defrosted
- 150 gm plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 2- 3 Tablespoons honey (depending on what yoghurt you use add more to taste)
- 100 gm dark chocolate I used 65%
- 1 Tablespoon glucose
- 50 ml cream or milk, 1/4 cup
- 20 gm Coloured sanding sugar for texture
Puree the first 3 ingredients till smooth and thick. Pour into a pop mould and freeze for several hours or overnight
Put the cream (or milk) glucose and chocolate into a bowl or jug and microwave till just melted , stir to combine. You can melt in a bowl over a double boiler.
Cool the chocolate till just warm. Place a lined baking sheet into the freezer to chill and loosen the pops keeping them in the freezer as you work. V
Very quickly dip each into the chocolate and sprinkle with sugar. Put back into the freezer to chill.