Yoghurt Tart with Pear and Passionfruit
This is a very delicious tart. It is sweet but not too sweet with a light moussey filling. You will need a cooked tart case for this recipe.
- 250 gm plain yoghurt drained, Greek or another nice thick yoghurt full fat ( leave at least an hour or preferably overnightchux cloth over a sieve)1 cup
- 60 gm butter soft
- 200 gm sugar castor ( granulated ) sugar 1 cup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of flour holds the yoghurt together when baking
- 2 Tablespoons passionfruit juice or lemon or lemon zest or what ever you have
- 20 cm tart case pre baked or a crumb base
Set the oven to 160 C / 320 F
Beat the sugar and butter till very well combined ( This will be very sugary but don't worry it will be fine)
Add the eggs and the flour mixing well. Add the vanilla and the yoghurt and beat till well combined.
Pour into the tart case
Bake for 25 -30 minutes or till slightly wobbly