Prawns with Sweet Ginger and Sesame Marinade.
This is such a delicious dish. If you can't find Simply Stirred then substitute it with your favourite sauce or marinade.
- 500 gm Prawns - peeled and cleaned
- 200 gm Spanish onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 150 gm red capsicum sliced
- 100 gm green onion sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander sprigs
- 200 gm Lebanese Cucumber sliced about 1
- 250 ml Simply Stirred Sweet Ginger or any sweet chilli ginger sauce
- 60 ml oil lemon oil would be great
Heat a large frypan and add 1/2 the oil, the onion and capsicum and toss on high heat till just starting to get fragrant.
Add the rest of the oil garlic and prawns tossing till the prawns just begin to turn pink.
Add the sauce and heat through. Add the cucumber and coriander before serving. Serve with rice or quinoa..
That's it. Delicious. serves 2 -3