Cheesy Corn on the Cob with Smoked paprika and Lemon
This recipe makes 12 small corn cobs. You can multiply this recipe to make as many as you like. 1-2 corn per serve
- 3 whole corn cobs cut into 3= 12 total
- 100 gm Parmesan cheese grated on the finest size•
- 6 teaspoons kewpie mayonnaise – Japanese- ¼ cup
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika - do not skip this
- 1 whole lemon or lime sliced into wedges
- 5 gm salt and pepper
- 12 Corn skewers or bamboo picks
The corn can be just warm when you make these it doesn’t need to be piping hot. You can keep it warm as you work by keeping it covered.
Grate the cheese using a very fine grater. This recipe requires fresh grated cheese.
Steam the corn till tender. Lay the corn onto a tray or plate and push corn skewers or toothpicks into each end of the corn.
Spread the corn with a thin layer of mayonnaise all over. Sprinkle with the cheese pushing down lightly to hep it stick covering as much of the corn as you can. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and transfer to a platter or dish. Sprinkle with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
Continue till all of the corn is finished.
Serve with coriander and lemon or lime wedges.