Dressing Yuzu Sesame
This zingy delicious dressing is easy and will make any salad taste better
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 120 gram caster sugar
- 120 ml rice wine vinegar 1/2 cup
- 40 ml Sesame oil 2 tablespoon
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds approximately
- 120 ml Yuzu Juice 6 tablespoons / 1/2 cup
- 2 Tablespoons Pickled ginger, Japanese finely chopped
Put the sugar and the rice vinegar into a small pot and heat till the sugar is completely melted.
Take off the heat and pour into the jar. Add the sesame oil, seeds, ginger and yuzu juice.
Put the lid on and shake well
Makes about 3/4 of a cup or enough for a salad for 6 people.