Vanilla Ice Cream that requires no churning?. It means just a good whip of the #3ingredients and you have Ice Cream, so easy, so many possibilities. Condensed Milk Ice cream has to be the easiest ice cream you could possibly make without an Ice Cream machine
Its no secret this Ice Cream is a favourite here. Vanilla Ice Cream that requires so little work has to be a keeper recipe and this one is. It’s definitely not a new recipe on this site in fact, when I was tinkering around the back dated recipes I came across some awful pictures of this very ice crea and I immediately wanted to take some new ones and remind you just how great this recipe is for summertime desserts. Of course it doesn’t need to be summertime for this delicious creamy chilled number because you could serve it alongside some warmed fruit too.
This recipe is simple and makes a great dessert to keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. You can use it as a base for a variety of other desserts. Try some of these:
So many possibilities.
See if you can come up with something creative based on this recipe.
The amazing luscious, perfect everytime, salted caramel sauce served with this ice cream is an absolute winner too. There’s a recipe coming up for that soon.
Vanilla Condensed Milk Ice cream #3ingredients
- 395 ml condensed milk chilled, 1 can
- 600 ml cream Thickened cream or high butter fat whipping cream
- 1 teaspoons vanilla bean or 2 vanilla extract
- This recipe is best frozen overnight or 6-8 hours
- Chill the condensed milk in the fridge or freezer for quicker fluffier whipping
- Use a hand held or bench top mixer for this recipe.
- Prepare a mould by spraying with baking oil and lining with baking paper or go between plastic film. The paper in the bottom of the mould will assist you to turn out the ice cream once frozen.
- Put the chilled condensed milk, vanilla bean and cream into a bowl and whip on high till it is thick and fluffy, just like whipped cream
- Turn off the machine and make sure the ice cream is thick and fluffy. You can over-whip this mixture as it contains cream so test and check before mixing too much.
- Pour into your lined mould, cover and freeze.