I love this No bake White Chocolate Berry Tart. It’s perfect.
No Cooking is a concept that is quite appealing in the summer, the only problem is we still want to eat and entertain . It was my birthday somewhere between all the other festivities, of the last couple of weeks. Thank god for Summer Berries, they can be transformed into the most delicious things.
This recipe is inspired by Nigella Lawson the Queen of easy cooking. She made a similar tart with lemon curd and cream cheese. This is my recipe . As eaten in the Jauary heat.
- 250 gm Granita Biscuits packet or graham crackers stc
- 80 gm butter soft unsalted
- 250 gm cream cheese left out to warm while start making the tart
- 150 gm white chocolate I used callebaut
- 200 ml cream I used thickened but a high butterfat cream is ok
- 2 lemons zested
- 60 ml lemon Juice
- 500 gm berries strawberries,blueberries, raspberries or mulberries.
You could substitute the biscuits for a gluten free brand.
Add a crushed berry puree for colour and taste.
Drain some Greek yoghurt for a day over as colander and use this instead of cream.
+++ You could make it in small glasses or cups, make it gluten free by using rice cookies, add praline or berry puree.
For more no bake tarts try No bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart and