Now here’s an exciting way to start the day. A Lemon Delicious Prosecco Cocktail certainly isn’t health food but boy it’s good.
If you are anything like me you probably want any easy cocktail to sling together at a moments notice. Especially if you don’t have to buy two or three bottles of expensive liqueur.
This is totally a fun cocktail especially for brunch or maybe a holiday breakfast.
Its as easy as you could ever imagine. You don’t need any special equipment for this cocktail just mix it up and drink it down!
Find a nice dry Prosecco superior as you will add a bit of sweetness when you add the sorbet and lemon syrup
Lemon Delicious Prosecco Cocktails
- 1 Bottle Prosecco 750 ml
- 500 gm tub lemon sorbet
- 125 ml Lime cordial Monin or Bickfords
- 6 slices lemon for extra flavour or garnish if you like
- Chill some champagne or cocktail glasses.
- Put a table spoon of softened lemon sorbet into each glass.
- Top with 2 drops of lime syrup
- Fill the glass with Prosecco and mix till creamy and frothy with a long teaspoon
- Serve with a fine slice of lemon if you like.