Feta, Corn and Tomato Cheese Muffins
Stir these muffins together till only just combined, this is the secret to keep them from becoming tough. This recipe uses Australian cup measurements
- 375 gm Self Raising Flour 2 1/2 cups
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 200 ml milk 3/4 cup
- 1 Egg
- 125 ml oil 1/2 cup
- 400 gm can creamed corn
- 150 gm cheddar grated (1 cup)
- 100 gm Feta crumbled
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes 1/2 tomato per muffin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt fresh grated pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- You will need large Texan Muffin papers, a muffin tin, and the oven set to 350 F/180 C
- Put the flour and sugar into a big bowl and stir.
- Add 1/2 the crumbled feta, the grated cheddar and parsley and stir.
- In another bowl mix the egg, oil, milk, creamed corn and seasonings.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour and mix till only just mixed (there will be some unmixed bits).
- Spoon into muffin cups and crumble over the remaining feta adding a 1/2'd tomato to the top
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.