Crunchy addictive Lebanese Bread Crisps that cost little but will just be the ticket at your house.
Lebanese Bread Crisps cost very little to make.
They make an irresistible snack and are absolutely the best with dips and hummus.
As much as I love Lebanese bread I never ever eat it all. I can’t walk past a packet that is warm and fresh and that’s why O always have some of these crisps hanging around at my place. They do keep extremely well in an airtight container so you’ll always have some when you need a snack.
They are the very easiest thing to make you can imagine and totally beat similar store bought crisps. Lebanese Bread is very cheap and easy to buy all you need to do is pull it in half and cut into triangles. Toss the whole lot with spices and some olive oil and bake for 15 minutes. It really couldn’t be easier.
What can I eat these crispy Pita chips with?
Easy Lebanese Bread Crisps
- 10 rounds Lebanese Flatbread 1 packet
- 5 gm sea salt 1 teaspoon
- 10 gm smoked paprika 1 tablespoon
- 10 gm ground cumin 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 125 ml olive oil 1/2 cup
- You will need a big bowl and several paper lined oven racks. Set the oven to 190 C / 380 F
- Lay the Lebanese bread on a bench and separate the two pieces of bread.
- Pile them all on top of each other and cut into triangles. Put into a bowl.
- Sprinkle all of the spices and add the olive oil and toss together till well mixed. Spread the pieces of bread over a tray in a single layer and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until baked till golden and crisp.
- Cool and pour into a container.
- Continue till all of the crisps are ready.