This is the second Chocolate Vegan Pudding I’ve made recently. They are both vegan and extremely chocolatey but the ingredients differ just slightly.
Its very surprising how the ingredients in this no bake chocolate dessert work together and taste so good.
- 300 gm avocados de seeded and peeled (2 large)
- 250 ml Kara coconut cream 1 cup
- 60 gm dutch cocoa 3 Tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons maple syrup or to taste
If you do not have the extra thick creamy Kara Coconut cream then refrigerate a can of coconut cream till firm and then pour off the coconut milk that settles at the top of the can when opened. Use the cream at the bottom of the can only.