This is the second Chocolate Vegan Pudding I’ve made recently. They are both vegan and extremely chocolatey but the ingredients differ just slightly.
Its very surprising how the ingredients in this no bake chocolate dessert work together and taste so good.
Chocolate Pudding Vegan Guilt Free
- 300 gm avocados de seeded and peeled (2 large)
- 250 ml Kara coconut cream 1 cup
- 60 gm dutch cocoa 3 Tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons maple syrup or to taste
- Put all of the ingredients, and only 1 Tablespoon of the maple syrup into a food processor and purée till smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add extra sweetener if you like.
- Divide into 2-4 small pots, depending on how big you want them to be.