Caramel Ice Cream Cake Speculaas Summer Fruit made without an ice cream machine
This is a no churn ice cream and when I say its easy I mean it. With spicy Speculaas and summer fruit it’s the ideal make ahead dessert.
I decided to show you how versatile the no churn ice cream recipe from the other day was. This is similar but just a little different. This ice cream has a distinctly spiced almost Christmas flavour due to the Speculaas biscuits (spicy Dutch, thin crisp biscuits) mixed through it for flavour and texture. I bought mine but if you want to make your own try this recipe here
It’s great by itself but just imagine how good it is going to taste with Christmas Pudding
Caramel Ice cream with out an ice cream machine add Speculaas and Summer Fruit
- 300 ml caramel condensed milk already cooked the can
- 400 ml thickened cream
- 150 gm speculaars
- 2 extra biscuits for crumbs
- 250 ml cream whipped to decorate
- Fruit of your choice
- Beat the cream and the caramel together till light and fluffy
- Crush the biscuits into uneven crumbs and fold through the ice cream gently.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and smooth over.
- Freeze overnight.
- Decorate with crushed biscuits, fresh fruit and cream
Try these other easy recipes: