Follow Me On The Web!
Get posts from My Kitchen Stories directly to your inbox…NO SPAM EVER
- BBQ Sprouts, Grilled Salami, Smoked Mozzarella
- Baked Beans, Mexican Chorizo & Coriander
- Rainbow cake and how I excited the neighbours
- Olive Oil Semifreddo and How to become an Olive Oil Sommelier…..
- Feta Cheese “dip” tomato, chilli and herbs
- Guacamole without Avocado
- Poached Strawberries with Oats and Maple syrup
- Smoked Salt and Pepper Prawns
- Lemon Bread with Basil Mascarpone and Passionfruit Maple Syrup
- Tortilla Chicken Lazagne/ Pie
My Kitchen Stories proudly sponsored by:
Let me know you visited…like me here.
Tag Archives: Adelaide
I went to an incredible forum last week during a visit to Adelaide’s Tasting Australia festival. This biennial festival pulls out all the stops to showcase the amazing food and wine of South Australia. Launched in 1997 it has … Continue reading