Follow Me On The Web!
Get posts from My Kitchen Stories directly to your inbox…NO SPAM EVER
- A trip to Auburn
- How to make a Spiderman Cake
- BBQ Sprouts, Grilled Salami, Smoked Mozzarella
- Baked Beans, Mexican Chorizo & Coriander
- Rainbow cake and how I excited the neighbours
- Olive Oil Semifreddo and How to become an Olive Oil Sommelier…..
- Feta Cheese “dip” tomato, chilli and herbs
- Guacamole without Avocado
- Poached Strawberries with Oats and Maple syrup
- Smoked Salt and Pepper Prawns
My Kitchen Stories proudly sponsored by:
Let me know you visited…like me here.
Category Archives: Travel
They don’t call Fiji the land of smiles for no reason. This laid back land is the second biggest travel destination for Australians after Bali. There are two main islands and up to 900 smaller ones. There is a … Continue reading
I went to an incredible forum last week during a visit to Adelaide’s Tasting Australia festival. This biennial festival pulls out all the stops to showcase the amazing food and wine of South Australia. Launched in 1997 it has … Continue reading