These Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies make the very best munchies and the very best gift for someone too. Everyone loves Chocolate….don’t they?
These little cookies are really the easiest little fellas. They have 4 ingredients, the two most important being the nutella and crunchy peanut butter, oh how I love those two. I made a similar cookie to these not long back but made them with banana. Have a little look here.
Anyway there is nothing better than love, whether it be a cookie or better still a person and I guess in February love is the key.
I feel like I need to give a little advise to my young adult who has found someone to love. As most of us know love isn’t easy. Coupldom can be a bit of a rough ride unless you are expecting that there will be ups and downs, and that is where my advise picks up. After their first holiday together there may have been a little tension. They were surprised to find that they had to look after each other, they in fact were the adults now. There were no teachers Mothers, Fathers or helpers to smooth the way. Love can be a confronting and naked place if you’ll excuse the pun. You can learn a lot about yourself there. I think they have crossed the first hurtle. Love match.
Back to chocolate love. These Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies will shock you in their simplicity. They are pretty much gluten free in that there is no flour in them but I believe nutella has some barley and soy in the ingredients so be careful with someone with intolerance.
Other than that stir them together and roll into balls. This is the best thing since sliced bread LOL.
- 375 gm Peanut Butter, Crunchy ( 1½ cups)
- 150 gm nutella (1/2 cup)
- 115 gm caster sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 egg (large)
- Set the oven to 180 C / 350 F. You will need several trays lined with baking paper.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir together till completely combined.
- Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls and flatten a little into discs. Round the edges off.
- Put them onto the trays at least 1 in or 3 cm apart. They don't spread too much.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and a bit puffy. Don't try to remove from the trays till cool. Once the biscuits cool they get crispy.
- Sandwich these cookies together with nutella or even make them into nutella thumb print cookies by putting a little thumb imprint into then top and spooning a small amount of nutella into the whole before baking