Crunchy addictive chips that cost little but will just be the ticket at your house. Lebanese Bread Crisps cost very little to make.
These Easy Lebanese Bread Crisps are a great little snack when you have hungry mouths. They also make great crisps with all kinds of dip.
This was supposed to be ready for New Years Eve but the festivities took over. I had some made anyway. They last in an airtight container for up to a week.
They are the very easiest thing to make you can imagine and totally beat similar store bought crisps. Lebanese Bread is very cheap and easy to buy all you need to do is pull it in half and cut into triangles. Toss the whole lot with spices and some olive oil and bake for 15 minutes. It really couldn’t be easier.
- 10 Lebanese Flatbread (1 packet)
- 5 gm sea salt (1 teaspoon)
- 10 gm tablespoon smoked Paprika
- 10 gm tablespoon ground cumin (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 125 ml cup olive oil
- Lay the Lebanese bread on a bench and separate the two pieces of bread.
- Pile them all on top of each other and cut into triangles. Put into a bowl.
- Sprinkle all of the spices and add the olive oil and toss together till well mixed. Spread the pieces of bread over a tray in a single layer and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until baked till golden and crisp.
- Cool and pour into a container.
- Continue till all of the crisps are ready.