Caramel Ice Cream Cake Speculaas Summer Fruit made without an ice cream machine
Easy as can be Caramel Icecream with Speculaas summer fruit is the ideal make ahead dessert.
I decided to show you how versatile the no churn ice cream recipe from the other day was. This is similar but just a little different. This ice cream has a distinctly spiced almost Christmas flavour due to the Speculaas biscuits (spicy Dutch, thin crisp biscuits) mixed through it for flavour and texture. I bought mine but if you want to make your own try this recipe here
Come on this is both easy and delicious. It’s great by itself but just imagine how good it is going to taste with Christmas pudding. Caramel icecream without an ice cream machine add speculaas and summer fruit
- 1 x 300ml (10 fl oz) can of caramel condensed milk ( already cooked in the can)
- 400ml (13.52 fl oz) thickened cream
- 100-150gm (3.5oz) speculaars
- Extra 2 biscuits for crumbs
- 1 cup whipped cream ( to decorate)
- Fruit of your choice
- Beat the cream and the caramel together till light and fluffy
- Crush the biscuits into uneven crumbs and fold through the ice cream gently.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and smooth over.
- Freeze overnight.
- Decorate with crushed biscuits, fresh fruit and cream